Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome
Thanks for visiting the new Clouded Leopard Project blog. We'll use this space to share with you the latest happenings in the world of clouded leopards. We'll also report on and explore some of the conservation issues facing Southeast Asian wildlife such as the illegal wildlife trade and habitat alteration. You can also expect updates on the conservation projects we're working on and news about field projects we support.

My name is Karen Povey and I'm the President of the Clouded Leopard Project. From time to time we hope to represent other Clouded Leopard Project voices here, but for the most part I'll be serving as chief blogger. I'm looking forward to sharing some of my personal insights into clouded leopards and conservation in Asia. I'll also provide photos, updates, and anecdotes about the cats we work with at Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium. (If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile.)

We'd love to hear from you too. If you have ideas for the blog or relevant stories or to share, please let us know I hope you'll bookmark this site and visit frequently for the latest news and comments. Most of all, we encourage you to spread the word about our favorite cat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment